1. Before how many days should I apply for Australia Tourist Visa?
You must apply for your Australia Tourist Visa or Australia Business Visa 1 month prior to your travel date.
2. How much time will you take to process my Visa Application?
Generally, your visa application process takes 25 to 30 working days. Please note that it may take a little longer for some visas and this depends on the Australia immigration.
3. Is it possible to process my visa faster than usual?
Yes, we provide Express Visa Services at an additional cost. Please take a note that, not all visa applications can be expedited as some requires longer processing time.
4. Do infants and kids require a visa to enter in Australia?
Yes, Visa is mandatory documents for every one may it be an Infants, Adult or a Senior Citizen to enter in Australia.
5. Are the visa fees same for infants?
Yes, the visa fees remain same for all age groups, whether he/she is an infant or a senior citizen.
6. What’s the difference between a single entry visa & a multiple entry visa?
An Australia Tourist visa is both a Single Entry visa and Multiple Entry visa, which makes beneficial for tourists to roam nearby countries or transit through the Australia. You can mention the number of entries in the case of Multiple Entry visa, but again the sole discretion will be on Australian high Commision.
7. What is the validity of a visa?
Your Australia Tourist visa will be valid for a period of one year i.e. 12 months from the date of Issuance.
8. How will I receive my Australia Tourist visa?
Once Australia immigration approves your visa application, We will send your visa through mail on your registered e-mail address.
9. Is it possible to cancel my visa application?
Once you fill your visa application form & make payment, then you won’t be able to cancel your visa application.
10. Is it possible for me to make changes in my Visa Application form?
No, it is not possible for you to make changes in your Submitted Australia Tourist visa applications.
11. If my visa application gets rejected, will I get my visa fees back?
No. Refunds are not possible for a rejected visa application.