1. Before how many days should I apply for Malaysia Visa?
You can apply for your Malaysia visa 30 Days before your travel date.
2. How much time will you take to process my Visa Application?
Generally, your visa application process takes 3 to 4 working days. Please note that it may take a little longer for some visas and this depends on the Malaysia immigration.
3. Do infants and kids require a visa to enter in Malaysia?
Yes, Visa is mandatory for Infants and children to enter in Malaysia.
4. Are the visa fees same for infants?
Yes, the visa fees remain same for all age groups, whether he/she is an infant or a senior citizen.
5. What’s the difference between a single entry visa & a multiple entry visas?
A single entry allows a visitor to enter and stay the in Malaysia, one-time only. While on multiple entry visas a visitor can enter in Malaysia on multiple occasions during the visa validity period.
6. What is the validity of a visa?
Malaysia visa will be valid for either 15 or 30 Days, depending on the type of visa issued. The First days start from the day of your entry in the territory of Malaysia.
7. How will I receive my Malaysia visa?
Once Malaysia immigration approves your visa application, We will send it to an email or WhatsApp number given at the time of applying for a visa.
8. Is it possible to cancel my visa application?
Once we Submit visa application to Malaysia Immigration for approval then you won’t be able to cancel your visa application.
9. Is it possible for me to make changes in my Visa Application form?
No, it is not possible for you to make changes in your Submitted Malaysia visa applications.
10. If my visa application gets rejected, will I get my visa fees back?
No. Refunds are not possible for a rejected visa application.
11. Can I re-apply for a Malaysia visa?
Yes, of course, you can re-apply for a Malaysia visa, but Please check eligibility criteria and visa requirements carefully before applying.