1. Before how many days should I apply for Schengen Tourist Visa?
You must apply for your Schengen Tourist visa a month prior to your travel date.
2.How much time will you take to process my Visa Application?
Generally, your visa application process takes 15 to 20 working days after the date of interview. Please note that it may take a little longer for some visas and this depends on the Schengen Embassy.
3. Do infants and kids require a visa to enter the Schengen Countries?
Yes, Visa is mandatory for Infants and children to enter the Schengen Countries.
4. Are the visa fees same for infants?
Yes, the visa fees remain same for all age groups, whether he/she is an infant or a senior citizen.
5. What’s the difference between a single entry visa, double-entry visa & a multiple entry visa?
A Single entry visa allows an applicant to enter the Schengen area only once and is valid for a particular period of time. The Double-Entry visa lets you enter the Schengen Area twice and A multiple-entry visa allows you to travel in and out of the Schengen area until the visa expires.
6. Is it possible for me to travel to other Schengen Countries with A single Schengen Visa?
A Schengen Tourist visa is a Multiple Entry visa, which makes beneficial for tourists to roam nearby countries or transit through the Schengen Countries.
7. How will I receive my Schengen Tourist visa?
Once Schengen Embassy approves your visa application, we will immediately send your Passport containing the visa stamp and all other original documents on your registered address.
8. Is it possible to cancel my visa application?
Once you fill your visa application form & make payment, then you won’t be able to cancel your visa application.
9. Is it possible for me to make changes in my Visa Application form?
No, it is not possible for you to make changes in your Submitted Schengen Tourist visa applications.
10. If my visa application gets rejected, will I get my visa fees back?
No. Refunds are not possible for a rejected visa application.