1. Before how many days should I apply for Singapore Visa?
You can apply for your Singapore visa a 30 days before your travel date.
2. How much time will you take to process my Visa Application?
Generally, We process visa applications in 3 to 4 working days. However, sometimes it may take a little longer in case if any additional documents or information requested by Singapore immigration.
3. Do infants and kids require a visa to enter in Singapore?
Yes, Visa is mandatory for Infants and children to enter in Singapore.
4. Are the visa fees same for infants?
Yes, the visa fees remain same for all age groups, whether he/she is an infant or a senior citizen.
5. What’s the difference between a single entry visa & a multiple entry visas?
A single entry visa is valid to enter and stay in Singapore for a single visit. However, Multiple entry visas allow the traveler to visit Singapore for multiple times on a single visa.
6. What is the validity of a visa?
Singapore visa will be valid for 30 Days from the day of entry in the country. This means you can stay in Singapore for 30 days.
7. How will I receive my Singapore visa?
As soon as Singapore Immigration approves your visa, we’ll send it via email given at the time of applying for a visa.
8. Is it possible to cancel my visa application?
No. Once you fill your visa application form & make payment, then you won’t be able to cancel your visa application.
9. Is it possible for me to make changes in my Visa Application form?
Once we review and submit the visa application to an embassy for approval then it is not possible to make changes. So, Please Submit visa application carefully and accurately.
10. If my visa application gets rejected, will I get my visa fees back?
No. Refunds are not possible for a rejected visa application.
11. Can I re-apply for a Singapore visa?
Yes, of course, you can re-apply for a Singapore visa, but next time you have to be more careful about visa requirements and eligibility criteria.