1. Before how many days Can I apply for Dubai Visa?
A visa is valid for 58 days from the date of
issue so you can apply for your visa a maximum of 58 days and a minimum of 5
days prior to your travel date.
2. In how many days will I get my Dubai visa?
Generally, In Normal visa processing mode, we
process all visa application in 3 to 4 working days. However, in most cases, we
aim to process your application within a short period of time.
3. Is there a way to get my visa sooner than the regular?
Yes, We have Express visa option in which we
process your application instantly and you will get your visa in 1 to 2 working
4. Do infants and kids require a visa to enter in UAE?
Yes, Visa is mandatory for Infants and
children to enter in UAE.
5. Are the visa fees same for infants?
Yes, the visa fees remain same for all age
groups, whether he/she is an infant or a senior citizen.
6. Do I need to submit the original passport when applying
for a visa?
No. You do not need to submit original
passport, Only scanned copy of your valid passport is enough to apply for a
7. What’s the difference between a single entry visa &
multiple entry visas?
A single entry allows a visitor to enter and
stay the in Dubai, one-time only. While on multiple entry visas a visitor can
enter in Dubai on multiple occasions during the visa validity period.
8. Can I visit Abu-Dhabi or any other Cities of UAE on Dubai
Yes. You can travel across any city of the
UAE such Abu-Dhabi, Sharjah, Dubai, Umm
Al Quwain, Ras al‑Khaimah, Ajman, Fujairah.
9. What is OTB? And is it mandatory for me?
Ok To Board is one type visa verification
process, which was introduced by the UAE government for safety. OTB requirement
depends on your nationality and it is mandatory for travelers from some Asian
subcontinent countries such as India, Pakistan, Nepal, Bangladesh Sri-Lanka.
10. How do I apply for OTB? And How much it will cost?
If you are applying for Dubai visa with us,
then you don’t need to worry about OTB. Once you receive your visa, you have to
send us a copy of your Flight ticket and we will get it done for you at free of
11. What is a transit Visa?
If you have a stopover in UAE for less than
more than 8 hours, then you may need a transit UAE visa.
12. Is it possible to cancel my visa application?
Once you fill your visa application form
& make payment, then you won’t be able to cancel your visa application.
13. How will I receive my UAE visa?
Once Dubai immigration approves your visa
application, We will send it on an email or WhatsApp number given at the time of
applying for a visa.
14. If my visa application rejected, then will I get my visa
No. Refunds are not possible for rejected
15. Can I re-apply for a visa?
Yes, of course, you can reapply for a UAE
visa, but next time you have to be more careful about visa requirements and
16. Am I eligible for Visa on Arrival?
Most of the countries of North American,
European & Far Eastern are eligible for a visa on arrival. Click here to
view the list of ‘visa on arrival’ countries.