1. Before how many days should I apply for US Tourist Visa?
You must apply for your US Tourist visa 3 months prior to your travel date.
2. How much time will you take to process my Visa Application?
Generally, your visa application process takes 3 to 4 working days after the date of interview. Please note that it may take a little longer for some visas and this depends on the US Embassy/ Consulate.
3. Do infants and kids require a visa to enter in US territory?
Yes, Visa is mandatory for Infants and children to enter in US territory.
4. Are the visa fees same for infants?
Yes, the visa fees remain same for all age groups, whether he/she is an infant or a senior citizen.
5. What’s the difference between a single entry visa & a multiple entry visa?
A US Tourist visa is a Multiple Entry visa, which makes beneficial for tourists to roam nearby countries or transit through the US.
6. What is the validity of a US visa?
US Tourist visa is a Multiple Entry visa, which mostly comes with a validity of 10 years,but it is not a guarantee, it is upon the discretion of the Consulate/Embassy.
7. How will I receive my US Tourist visa?
Once USEmbassy approves your visa application, we will immediately send your Passport containing the visa stamp and all other original documents on your registered address.
8. Is it possible to cancel my visa application?
Once you fill your visa application form & make payment, then you won’t be able to cancel your visa application.
9. Is it possible for me to make changes in my Visa Application form?
No, it is not possible for you to make changes in your submitted US Tourist visa applications.
10. If my visa application gets rejected, will I get my visa fees back?
No. Refunds are not possible for a rejected visa application.
11. Do all visa applicants have to visit to the Embassy personally for an interview OR can any agent or representative can submit it on my behalf?
Visitors will need to visit the USA Visa Application Center for two times, first for fingerprint and biometric at the Off-site Facilitation Center (OFC) and secondly for the interview at the US Embassy or Consulate.
12. Is it necessary to pre-book an appointment or can we have a walk in for Visa applications?
Yes, it is necessary after completing the online application process, One needs to book 2 appointments on Consulate’s site, one for Biometrics at Visa Application Center & another for the Visa Interview at USA Embassy/Consulate, applicants cannot go as a walk in for Visa.
13. Is it possible for me to go to any Visa Application Center for my Biometrics?
There are 5 USA Consulates and each of them follows visa jurisdiction (Geographical Coverage of each Consulate), place of residence of the visitor continuously living for the last 6 months, these factors will decide the visitor’s jurisdiction for visa. But in exceptional cases when appointment dates are not available in your Jurisdiction then one can schedule his/her appointment at other visa application center & embassy, regardless of your visa jurisdiction.